My photo
San Diego, CA, United States
This blog was created to share the experiences of an inexperienced marketer (ME) trying to navigate the crazy world of internet marketing. I've got zero experience in the industry, but I'm here to figure it out and reveal to the world what I learn.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

I created a blog, so now what?

I stumbled upon a great blog which gives BEGINNER BLOGGERS everything they need to know to grow, customize, enhance and do everything possible to create a superstar blog. The link to the site is on the left-hand side and I'm not going to reinvent the wheel or anything, but here's the gist of what I learned and the steps anyone should take after creating a blog.

A) Start posting.

B) Add your blog's URL to Blog Directories, Feed Directories and search engines so you can drive traffic to your site.

C) Add tags to your postings. They basically sort postings into category listings which makes it easier for readers to find relevant posted information.

D) Add links. Another way to drive traffic.

No comments: